Who's with me?? Do you love your Vitamin Sea too?? There's nothing quite like being down by the water or out to sea to warm an ocean lover's heart <3
This vinyl die cut sticker, featuring my handlettering, is perfect for your journal, water bottle, laptop, or even your bathroom mirror as a great reminder to all the ocean lovers out there <3
A vinyl sticker that is durable, weather and scratch resistant. It is coated to protect it from wind, rain, snow and sunlight. It can go in the dishwasher.
These stickers are designed and packaged by me, and produced with the help of a production partner.
Follow me on Instagram @brightspotpapier
Stickers are shipped to you in a sturdy stayflat mailer.
Orders are shipped via Canada Post regular mail.
Please visit my Shipping and Policies tab for further shipping information, in addition to my turnaround time prior to shipping and also for estimated shipping times.
If you need tracking, insurance or express options, please convo me for an estimate.
© Bright Spot Papier & Art 2019
All images and designs are copyright Bright Spot Papier & Art.
Images may not be reproduced, resold or used in any form without the written consent of the artist.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to my shop policies at: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/BrightSpotPapier/policies
- I accept Paypal, direct check-out (debit/credit card) and Etsy gift cards.
- Shop prices are listed in Canadian dollars.
- Payment at the time of the order is required.
**All orders are shipped by Canada Post regular mail, with NO tracking. For tracking and faster shipping times, please select from the express shipping methods at checkout.
Your order will ship within the time specified in the listing. Often it will ship much sooner :) Orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA
Once processed, your order will ship via regular parcel Canada Post. Tracking is NOT included.
**Please note that I am shipping from Prince Edward Island, so the delivery time may be somewhat longer than shipping from on the mainland.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CANADA
- While most orders that are shipped outside of Canada take approximately 2-3 weeks to arrive, transit time can/may vary and is beyond my control. Delays may occur as a result of mail volume, holidays, customs delays, and your location within your own country.
- Tracking is NOT included in shipping costs.
**Please note that your order is being shipped from Prince Edward Island, on the East coast of Canada, so please allow a minimum of three weeks to receive your purchase.
- While it is rare, overseas locations may take 4-8 weeks to arrive.
BUYER'S ADDITIONAL CHARGES - INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- As the buyer, you are responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes, import duties, VAT charges for European Union countries, surcharges and any taxes and costs levied by your home country.
- Please note that I cannot lower the value amount of your purchase or mark as a gift on the customs form.
- Please familiarize yourself with your country's fees and procedures when making an international purchase.
**Please note that the above stated shipping timeframes do not include any delays imposed due to the requirement to clear customs. Such delays are beyond my control.
TRACKING, INSURANCE AND EXPRESS SHIPPING
- Purchasing a faster shipping service does not mean that your order will be processed faster, but rather it means that it will arrive faster once it is in transit.
- If you would like insurance, tracking or a faster shipping service, please contact me in advance for this (via the ETSY convo system) as costs may vary and tracking may not be available to all locations. Pricing and shipping options will be provided at that time. Otherwise, normal shipping methods and costs will apply (ie. NO tracking).
- Other than faster shipping, I cannot accommodate rush orders.
INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS
- As the buyer, you are responsible for providing the correct shipping address before checking out.
- Seller is not responsible for items that are shipped to an incorrect address.
- If these items are returned to us, the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- I offer replacement prints for those that can be proven to have been lost in the mail, or were damaged upon arrival.
- Original artwork, handmade books, and custom work are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that I carefully inspect all items before shipping. All items are packed for safe shipping.
- In the unlikely event that your order arrives and an item or items are damaged, please contact me via the ETSY convo system with your order number so that I can provide a resolution.
- I will refund or replace your item(s) within 30 days of receiving the item and photos of any damage to the item, packaging and the box. Please include this info when you contact me.
Below is a list of possible FAQs that may answer questions that you may have. If you cannot find your answer below, please contact me via the ETSY contact system.
Q – Do you accept requests for custom work?
A – Custom work will be accepted on a case by case basis. My workload is the deciding factor. If I cannot fill your request in a timely fashion, I will aim to give you an estimated time at which I could start. It is your decision to proceed or not.
Once work has started on your piece, I will provide a rough draft for review and communicate with you so that the final product meets your desires.
*Please note that original pieces will contain imperfections as they are drawn by hand. If you would prefer that your piece be cleaned up digitally, that will involve an additional cost. The final product will be a print as a result.
**Please note that I reserve the right to use some or all of your design in future pieces.
***For inspiration for custom work, please visit my shop or my Instagram feed for ideas that you may like incorporated into your piece.
****I can also digitally combine a custom handlettered quote with a previously designed border OR a previously handlettered quote with a custom border, if the dimensions will allow. The finished work will be a print as a result.
Q – What sizes/formats do you offer in your shop?
A – I currently offer prints in 8x10 and 11x14. I am actively looking for a local option for printing 16x20 prints.
Q – Do you offer prints on canvas or wood?
A – No, I do not.
Q – Do you offer digital copies of your work?
A – I only sell those pieces that are listed as digital pieces for sale in the shop. All other pieces will only be available as prints.
Q – Why are your shipping and handling costs higher than some other shops?
A – A good deal of factors contribute to the shipping and handling of my products. These include the price of quality sturdy cardboard mailers, protective cellophane sleeves, bubblewrap if required, gas to and from the post office, and my time spent packaging your order(s) with care :)
Q – What kind of frame(s) do you recommend for use with your prints?
A – Though I do not offer matting or framing in my shop, I can recommend Michaels as a good spot to purchase frames for my prints and original works. They offer a wide range of affordable frames from the very minimalist to the very ornate. I have had great success in matching my work with frames from Michaels. IKEA is also another great option.